exploring autumn- PRE-ORDER opportunity

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Trek through the north woods...
I am offering 3 different options for pre-orders for my next collection (due out early this fall). I am shooting to have everything shipped before I leave on a family road trip in early October. 

If you are interested in placing a pre-order, get in touch via email or FB message with your name, order (items/ quantity), and a good way to get back in touch. Please don't leave your order in a blog or FB comment, as I sometimes miss these. All pre-ordered items will be ready and available for purchase during my autumn shop update. 

1. Black bears-
Stoneware. Each is different, since they are all made completely by hand. Wire loop for hanging. Matte black with a tan snout. Measures approx. 26mm. $18 each. 

 2. Pinecones-
Stoneware. These are completely made by hand and each one is a little different. Glazed in a warm brown that varies from dark-light. As much as I try to make these consistent, size wise, they all have a mind of their own :) Wire loop for hanging.
Small approx. 22-24mm $16
Large approx. 26-28mm $18


Natural bead set-
Hand-formed stoneware beads. Includes 3 beads/ set:
stained woodgrain bead (double-sided). Measures approx. 18-20mm.
vanilla round
tan/white waves bead
$16/ set (3 beads)



No comments:

Post a Comment