Summer Solstice

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Summer to you!
The sun is out, birds are chirping, and new beads are on their way... (at a snail's pace). This little boy has kept me very busy. There are bugs to find. Paths to follow. Marshmallows to roast.








Previous pre-orders are now listed in my shop and new pre-orders are available.
Bird totem stacks. 5 bird beads in unique, matte hues, in graduating sizes. Choose from an earthy green flock, or a summer sky mix. I will have more color options available at the shop update, but for my sanity, I am limiting the pre-orders to two choices. $54 (reduced for purchasing a set!).
(earthy green flock)
 (summer sky flock)

Tiny potted succulent charms. Available in dark (brown pot) and light (lighter pot). Wire loop for hanging. $22 each.

To pre-order, please email me or FB message me with your name, contact info (best way to get back in touch) and items/ quantity. Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. Traveling is one of the most good reward we can offer to our self either domestic or international. It is the time where we can relax and unwind. Experience good things like food, culture, sight seeings.Also, the time to forget negativity.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete