Owl Shop Update

Monday, February 23, 2015

A hootenanny of owls (and beads too!)...
Over the last two months I made over 160 owls and as many beads!! I was a nervous wreck during their final kiln firing (you just never know when the kiln will malfunction). Everything went smoothly and the owls (and beads) turned out fantastic- I can't wait for them to fly off to their new homes. 
update details:
Owl pre-orders and an owl shop update!
The collection launches:
Tuesday, February 24 @
6am CST
kylieparrystudios.com
All owl pre-orders will be ready and labeled with your name in a reserved shop listing.
An important note:
My shop will be CLOSING on Sunday, March 1 and will remain closed for a couple weeks while my family is in Costa Rica! Orders placed before 3/1 will be shipped on or before Monday, March 2. If you are unable to purchase your pre-order before this date, please get in touch.
More previews on my Facebook page!






No comments:

Post a Comment