Owl Pre-Order Details

Friday, December 26, 2014

Classic owls (first two photos). In order to place an order for classic owl/s, I need the following details:
Your name. Contact (email, FB).
STYLE: BEAD with vertical OR horizontal hole or CHARM.
COLOR: color names are noted on the photos below.
QUANTITY.
Details: These are made by hand (no molds)- the photos below are representative of the range of differences among owls. Backs are unglazed and signed. They measure approx. 20-24mm. Horizontal holes are slightly off-center towards the top of the owl. Charms have metal wires that are permanent.


Tiny owls (last photo). In order to place an order for tiny owl/s, I need the following details:
Your name. Contact (email, FB).
COLOR/DESIGN: names are noted on the photos below.
QUANTITY.
all tiny owls are CHARMS
Details: These are made by hand (no molds)- the photos below are representative of the range of differences among owls. Backs are unglazed and signed. They measure approx. 18-20mm. Charms have metal wires that are permanent.
Owls are $16 each.
Payment will be collected upon completion. Pre-ordered owls will be listed in my shop when they are finished. I will have coordinating sets of rounds/pebbles available at that time- however, I am NOT taking pre-orders for anything besides owls. Thanks for understanding!
Please contact me via EMAIL or via MESSAGE on my Facebook Page. (whichever way you'd like to hear back from me)
It will take several weeks to complete these, but please get pre-orders in asap!
Thank you! Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions!

1 comment:

  1. Is it too late to place an order for your owls? I'm in no rush but would love to order. I can pay right away. If not too late I would like to order the classic owl with horizontal hole in Goldenrod and purple and rustic plum and the tiny charms in Snow, Woodland and Night. My name is Susan Scott and my email is zaro40@hotmail.com and I am also on fb so I will also send you a message there if it's ok.

    ReplyDelete