July update...

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Some happenings in my studio this month...

Holiday show applications! While I don't appreciate having to think about the holidays in July, many holiday show applications are due around the start of August. My goal this holiday season is to simplify. I am hopinghopinghoping *fingers crossed* that I make it into a couple larger shows. Instead of offering my usual large selection, I will only be selling bird necklaces- my all time best seller at shows. IF I get accepted, I am making this new super-cool free-standing walk-around tree display from which the birds will hang. I'm hoping this unique touch will help win over the show jurors. 

 I have a pair of earrings and a necklace in this latest issue- woo hoo!
I've been gathering inspiration for my next bead collection: ADVENTURE inspired beads! Visit my Facebook page for in progress sneak peeks of this new collection! Please no reserves on the newbies. Shop update is still TBA- will be several weeks from now.



I will be taking off next week for a road trip camping adventure with my family. Yellowstone/ Tetons bound...but we will see where we end up! Follow along on my instagram @kylieparry.


No comments:

Post a Comment