1000 beads feature and new summer jewelry collection sneak peek...

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It was a great mail week at this house! I received my copy of 1000 beads. My humble little barn bead is featured on page 346. I've only had time so far to quickly page through and wow, I  can't wait to sit and savor each page. 

 I am beyond tickled to receive these custom brass charms from Mary Jane Dodd. Rustic and seemingly time-worn inspirational totems that I will pair with my landscape beads for a new summer collection.

 I want to keep these simple- throw in your suitcase and hit the open road- type necklaces. It's how I roll.


p.s. my WANDERLUST pinterest board for more inspiration.

I am still working hard on my 'sea inspired' bead collection. I will keep you updated on when those will be hitting my shop.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Gorgeous combo! And a quote from one of my favorites! :)
    I'll be waiting for this necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Joanne Harris quote. I saw her at the Edinburgh Book Festival a number of years ago, but I haven't read anything by her for a while. I must remedy that! I agree with you - Maire's charms are perfect with your new gorgeous beads :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they're gorgeous- love the quote and the charms are delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see a copy of this book as I know there will be lots of beady friends inside! I never got around to sending anything in and I really wish that I had tried. What a super special honor! Love the new looks, too! Enjoy the day, Miss Kylie! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the feature! love the sea inspired work - and am so honored to have been able to have my pieces used in your creations. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete