holiday prep

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I've been busy gearing up for the holidays. On my glazing table are lots of wintery beads that will be hitting my shop soon (aiming for early next week 11/4). I won't have quite as much this year and won't be able to do many (if any) custom orders until after the holidays. We (myself, Luke and Juniper) are finding our groove and figuring out what kind of work schedule works for our family. Pre-juni, I'd be putting in 12 hour days. Now, most of my work gets done between the hours of 4-8am (tips on becoming a morning person ppllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaase).
Coming soon:
frolicking deer pendants
winter bead sets with glossy rounds, snowflakes, snowballs, candy cane stripes, etc. 
owl charms
new evergreen bough charms
dill pendants
tiny birds 
and ornaments (some new designs this year)....previews of new designs usually get posted to FB and instagram @kylieparry. 


Holiday tag business cards... a fun way to try and get my website out there (hoping that the cute tag gets tossed less often than a business card might).
 Packaging for bird necklaces at my holiday shows.
 AND mr. juniper, my little studio helper. 11 weeks old today.
If you have any holiday prep tips please share!

1 comment:

  1. That baby boy is so adorable! Give him a squeeze for me! I love your work. The glazes are superb. I think the deer may be my favorite. I will keep an eye out for that. And your new cards are sweet! So glad to know you are settling into a groove with your little man! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete