oh, neglected blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

This post is about 3 weeks late (whoops!), but at least I have a good excuse. Officially on maternity leave since 8/14, when our sweet baby boy was born. 

juniper wild (juni) - 8/14 - 8:44am - 8lbs 2oz - 19.75"

(photo taken at 10 days old right before he had enough of his photoshoot)

I won't be posting much here until I re-open my shop and get back to work in my studio- if you'd like to follow along my new personal baby blog, go here:

*I am looking to re-open my shop in a week or so (maybe) and hope to have new fall items listed mid September...just estimates, please follow FB for exact dates. 

7 comments:

  1. Don't hurry, Kylie! Enjoy your little babyboy!
    OMG, he's so cute! My heart makes jumps looking at these photos :)

    x Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful!! I love his name...so perfect! Hope that you are feeling strong, rested & healed from the big job of bringing that beautiful boy into the world. Please take care & enjoy this time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your new work, but take the time needed by you and your baby. We will wait patiently! I am due in 3.5 weeks and worry about maintaining my jewelry and photography businesses, so I can understand what you are going through. Seeing you post three weeks after your baby was born gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats to you too! best wishes for a wonderful birth. I am trying to learn the art of multi-tasking and babywearing...hoping that will help me get things done. and caffeine.
      :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Kylie! It's amazing you got 8 beads done! Have fun with your handsome new son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And a cute pic of baby:) Kylie is on of my grand kids' names, so when I saw your name I had to visit you! If it's your first, rest well. If this is your second,( or down the line) you know the drill!

    ReplyDelete