weekend adventuring...

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hopped in the car last weekend and headed way north towards lake Superior. We set up camp at Copper Falls state park- amazing- didn't feel like we were in Wisconsin. We spent the day driving on gravel backroads, finding out of the way county parks with waterfalls to hike to. The weather was a bit chilly and the mosquitos (and ticks) were fierce, but it felt really great to pack up and go...without any real agenda. Sadly, this will probably be our last camping adventure until fall (we are hoping to take baby on his/her first camping adventure this fall). Our weekends are booked with work/ art shows/ the cottage until pretty much my due date. 
p.s. I am still working on my new "baby/personal" blog...I'm not sure if I will continue with these types of posts on this blog, or move them over to the new blog. Will update as I figure things out!













3 comments:

  1. Lovely images, looks like you had a great time, lots of beautiful scenery

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing adventure! I totally admire that you are out there exploring our great state. I am not a camper, but that cute one you have would make me think again. Plus that sweet pup of yours makes my heart melt every time. You look so happy and healthy, Miss Kylie! I am wishing all the best for you on this next great adventure you will be taking! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin :)
      Camping is definitely more enjoyable since losing our tent!

      Delete