Upcoming weeks (and the fine print)...

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last call for custom orders! I may not be accepting custom orders again until late fall-ish. 

Last art show for the season: Saturday, July 20- Appleton Art/ Farmers Market
If you are local, stop by! I will most likely have a big sale table. 

THE FINE PRINT:
I am still forging ahead with custom orders/ business as usual. I should be able to get everything done in time, providing baby doesn't come early. However, my last check-up indicated that baby might want out sooner than planned (let's hope not, but that is a possibility). When that time comes, my shop will shut down, likely without too much notice. I'm not sure how long my shop will stay closed, I will be playing that one by ear! 

Until then, I am keeping busy...finishing up custom requests and stocking up for fall- yes, FALL! It feels very weird making autumn designs in the heat of summer. Once my shop re-opens I will *hopefully* have an assortment of new and past favorite fall designs (owls, pumpkins, barns, acorns, mushrooms....birds and hoots in autumn colors and fun inspiration sets, including curious crow collections (pictured below!). 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, as I take things day by day. Will keep you updated on the baby front :)








9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the baby Kylie - how exciting! I love the bundles with the keys! Take care, will keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely need to make it to the farmer's market on the 20th! Wanted to the other week when you were there & it didn't work out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good things coming your way! Hope that you are feeling good!
    I love, love, love those bundles. Do you think you will ever do any more of the wall hangings - owls &/or birds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love buying your Christmas tree ornaments. Look forward to seeing what ideas you come up with for them this year :) Also, looking forward to your sweet little baby arriving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through Pinterest,how I love your work..look forward to following you,and hope to buy something from your shop...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you will take a loke at som Norwegian Jewels http://ingunkleppan.blogspot.no/
    From Ingun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie- I'm keeping you in my heart and prayers as time draws closer for your little one to arrive. We are all anxious and waiting --- sending you much love--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete