summer show prep

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Getting ready for the Craftstravaganza, which is only 2 weekends away! Here are some goodies that I unloaded from the kiln this morning. I love that shows give me a chance to offer new designs (and designs that I haven't stocked in my etsy shop for a long time)- like these dragonflies. 

 Building up my stock of beads, for my DIY necklace station that I will be offering.
 Tiny tree charms strung up on cotton cord with indonesian glass beads. Earthy and simple for summer!
 New splash of color pendants with built-in bails.
 Lily pad spoon rests. I keep one of these on our stove top and love it for messy, saucy spoons.
 adventure necklaces.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun--your customers will enjoy themselves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie these are fantastic!! Everything is!! I am dying for those spoon rests!! OMGosh!! What a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete