spring is in the air...

Thursday, May 16, 2013


My absolute favorite time of year. Everything is turning green, trees are blossoming and the air smells so good. 
(our honey crisp apple tree blossoming)
 (almond shrubs in our landscaping) 

 (Finney enjoying his sunshiney yard)
I re-stocked one of my favorite downtown Appleton shops- Just Act Natural- with lots of new jewelry designs....including these leaf necklaces (with indonesian glass) and decal charms with an assortment of  images. My works fits right in with the earthy and eco-friendly mission of this locally owned store.

Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine! We have our first birthing class coming up (!!!) and are heading up to Door County with the toad (our teardrop camper) to visit some of our favorite state parks, sit by the camp fire, hopefully get more pretty spring photos and I am going to get my hands on my favorite door county made cherry donuts...

1 comment:

  1. Those necklaces are so cute - I love spring too!

    ReplyDelete