Inspired by...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Inspired by the open water, warm salty breezes and that glorious ocean smell... nautical sailboats and harbors filled with ships. 
Belize
 Antigua
 Antigua
 Charleston, SC

All of my ships have now sold (they wen't fast!). I am hoping to make more after I return from vacation (if you want to ensure yourself one, please put in a custom order with me). Plenty of other sea-inspired goodness still remains in my shop





Reminder that my shop will be closed March 5-12 while I am on vacation (bring on the sea and sun!).

1 comment:

  1. Kylie- I'm late making my blog rounds-- have been on travels of my own-- my goodness your photos are gorgeous. I love that you take your inspirations from your wonderful travels. These beads are simply beautiful--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete