Studio featured...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Last December I scrambled to get my studio in order (in the midst of my busiest, messiest season) for a local magazine feature on artist home studios. The magazine is now out and the article is quite fun- you can read the short interview here. It feels really weird to have my space on display (cool...but weird).  

computer station- packaging supplies
 shelving- glaze storage- purple clay table
 stamps
 vintage cabinet- stores everything from keys to sketchbooks- slab roller
 washi tape and bakers twine for packaging
 jewelry table- jewelry storage- bead and finding storage
 magazine article


6 comments:

  1. How cool is that? Your studio space looks warm and inviting and a very cozy place to create. I need to whip mine into shape. Maybe I can pretend that I am being slated for a photo shoot to light a fire under my you-know-what. Lovely! Enjoy the day, Miss Kylie! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the feature and I love your space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I really enjoyed the article they wrote about your studio and the lovely photos showcasing it. Great studio space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the feature. Your studio is an amazing space. It's bright and cheery and oh so organized. I bet it's a pleasure to work in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful studio you have, Kylie! I love the touches of whimsy and that vintage cabinet! Congrats on being featured. :-)

    ReplyDelete