Spring Preview

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I had to snap a few phone photos of new spring designs- hot out of the kiln this morning. I've been a bit quiet on the blog lately, but I have been busy...sending out beads to Lima beads, testing out new spring colors, working on spring beads and making a few special beads to submit to the Showcase 1000 Beads book (I will share those as soon as they are finished. I might need some help choosing which to submit!). 
Tree top Sets (with birds, leaves, branches, eggs)
 More Tree top sets
 New colors (perfect soft pastel hues for spring!)
 a sampling of new pendants and buttons (haven't had those in awhile)
 Tiny pebble earrings...got my epoxy in the mail this week and am excited to give these a try. I have a few testers lined up and if they work/ are durable, I am looking to sell them at shows this spring/summer (and in my shop as well). 
I will update my facebook page on when this next update will happen- Either Sunday or early next week (1/29)...depends on how soon I can have photos finished and edited!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. It cheers up my day to see new beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a especially nice ceramic's, love the natural aspects of your beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE so much!!!!! And now off to visit your store:). Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new coral color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you listed the Tree Top sets in your Etsy store yet? I was hoping to get one. I hope I didn't miss them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be listing them shortly. My facebook page will give you a heads up on exactly when they are listed!

      Delete