WINNER WINNER

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanks so much for all who played along!
And the winner is (drawn randomly, of course)..........................
Drum roll please.......................................................................................................................................

My favourite Christmas cookie would be the gingerbread men. (I can't believe no one mentioned them yet).
sabinaj@xplornet.com (please let me win, please let me win...)
Congrats Sabina! 
p.s. gingerbreads are my favorites too- at least one of my favorites ;)

I have one set still available in my shop. After the holidays, I will be working on making more of these beads to stock separately in my shop. 

(taken on our trip to Charleston a few weeks ago)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sabina, and have fun with those beads!!!

    Kylie, thanks again for your generosity--and have a little fun yourself!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and gingerbread boys/girls/camels/stars/bells or whatever other cookie cutter shape you have--are WONDERFUL indeed!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Kylie! I'm so excited, I've never won anything before. I'm going to have so much fun designing with them.

    ReplyDelete