Thankful

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A heartfelt THANK YOU for your kind support. Big or small, it truly means the world to me. 

I am thankful for your presence and encouragement. My cozy yellow studio would be drab without you. Thank you. 
To my US friends, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.





A reminder that my sale coupon won't go active until tonight (thursday) evening. 

***update*** I have loads of pendants and more ornaments to list in my shop but woke up with a really bad stomach bug. Hoping to get to it as soon as I feel better. xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm so sorry you have a stomach bug on Thanksgiving!! I hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! I was hit by something yesterday afternoon but am feeling much better now.

    On a different note: I was in The Living Room coffee shop in Clintonville and saw your mom's soaps there. How cool!!! I was working on my laptop at a table right next to the soaps and they smelled so delicious.

    I have a little giveaway going on at my blog right now for a hand-knit apple sweater. I hope you'll stop by and enter!

    ReplyDelete