adventure awaits...

Friday, October 5, 2012


Packing up orders today- everything will be shipped out before we fly out on Sunday. We arrive in Fiji Tuesday morning, will spend a couple days on the main island and then begin island hopping in the Yasawas. Not sure if we will have an internet connection, but if you'd like to follow along, @kylieparry on instagram. I purchased an underwater case for my iphone, I am thinking it will be great fun!

 via Jelanie




While my etsy shop is down, you can get a kp beads fix at Lima Beads ;) I will have new beads- including whales, birds with words, apples, trees, etc.!
When I get back, I will start taking custom winter bead orders and will start holiday prep! My first show is November 17- The Minneapolis Craft'za. If you are a minnesotan and in the area, mark your calender!


 kp

3 comments:

  1. very jealous! Have an absolutely amazing time - I will look forward to seeing pictures when and where they pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiji is one of my favorite places on earth! The Yasawas are soooo awesome. Bula and Isalei!

    ReplyDelete