fresh from the kiln...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lots of new goodies to share with you today and some new glaze combos that I am really excited about!
fresh from the kiln
 rustic beads
 new glaze combo: robins egg
 I am loving this new combo! speckled blueberry
 caribbean waters
 starfishes
 celestial relics in burnt saffron and speckled blueberry
 leaves in burnt saffron and caribbean waters
 loops in rust, rustic aqua and caribbean 
 shell beads in rustic combos
 tree beads
 tiny sun relics for earrings
 llama charms
 tapir charms
I am waiting for the kiln to cool enough to load my next glaze fire. Some of these will be making their way into my shop (probably not until next week). Some of these will be made into jewelry to sell at my first show coming up in a couple weeks. If you see something you'd like, send me a convo on etsy and I will let you know if it is available!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The new stuff is fantastic!! I need to shop in your shop. I have been wanting to for sooo long! Soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. I love the little birds, and the rustic beads in the nest look like you found them like that! Beautiful new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must squeal with delight when you open the kiln to find those beauties waiting for you!!! xOx, sUz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. . .every last bit of this is YUMMY! Heading over to your shop now!

    ReplyDelete