2012 Summer Shows

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Downtown Appleton Art Market- Saturday June 16- 8:00am-12:30pm
(on college ave. in conjunction with the farmers market) 
This is one of my favorite summer events- low stress, a great crowd and lots of delish food at the farmers market right down the road! 


*Possibly* No Coast in MN- Sunday July 22 (I am currently on the wait list and will update by May 31 as to whether this is a go or not! 


Art at the Park- Sunday July 29- 9:00am-4:30pm (in Appleton's city park)


Downtown Appleton Art Market- Saturday August 18- 8:00am-12:30pm 


I will update late summer/fall shows as I know more :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow if only I live closer...or had an iron man suit...I could come fly there and see you...it would be amazing to meet you and pick out handfuls of your gorgeous creations in person.....hope u do well...enjoy...xox

    ReplyDelete