Winner, Winner...

Monday, March 26, 2012

I so enjoyed reading about all your future travel dreams- thanks for sharing. The winner, chosen at random, is...

Cindy! who said...
I've had the good fortune of living all over the world, but I would LOVE to be able to go back to Japan to visit relatives. It is where I was born as well.
Your inspirational photos are beautiful! And the whale sketch is so sweet...of whales could be considered sweet! :-)

I will be in touch to get your address shortly!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kylie!!! I am really psyched to win your earth beads and can't believe my good luck today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's so lucky! I am so envious of those beads! I hope you make more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of those beads! I hope you make more to sell!

    ReplyDelete