Wholesale

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wholesale. I do it. However, my minimum order requirements are pretty steep. Really it is intended for bead stores who can buy a lot all at once and it hasn't been all that popular with jewelry designers. I would like that to change. So....I am trying something new. I put together some wholesale bundles for purchase in my etsy shop. I won't be doing this all the time, but during my "slow" times and when I can swing it, I will try. The pros: awesome pricing and small minimum purchase. The cons: I pick the collections. To see what is available, go to my shop.
To inquire about regular wholesale pricing, email doodlekp (at) gmail
If there are any collections you would love to see me put together, drop me a line!




Have a great weekend :)

KP

3 comments:

  1. This would make a perfect gift for someone who makes jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic idea! As soon as I have a little bead spending money, I'm going to take you up on the bundle offer! And you could pretty much select anything from your repertoire and I'd be happy. I'd even take a blind bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Unfortunatlely I've put myself on a bead diet until I use up my huge stash. But you can bet I'll be taking you up on your wholesale bundles when I'm ready to buy again!

    ReplyDelete