Spring design preview

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fresh from the kiln-

Sunflower connector focals

Owl in the garden


Pointillism plant

Oldie but goodie- Starry night- now in white and brown clay

Jars

Back for a limited time- Spring owls

Peonies in blush, marmalade and rose

Folk art birds


Nesting


Lacy butterflies

Birds on a branch

Palette beads



I also have more dragonflies, spring garden focals, peace leaves, ferns, apiaries, birds...

I'm hoping to get these in my shop tomorrow afternoon!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your spring owls - I hope I get to your shop to snag them before they are all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those sunflower connectors, starry night, jars and some owls if Sue doesn't get them first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jars and spring owls, not to mention the starry night pendants, are calling my name - oh I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE the sunflowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunflowers in particular are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, love it, love it ALL! I'm especially smitten with the spring owls and the sunflowers. Sigh! They're dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find birds and flowers sitting on your spring window...they are very nice and almost bring in the right flavours...great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete