transport me...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It must be the cold..and the dump of snow we just got.

This...

has me dreaming of here (we stayed in this little cottage, on a tiny caye- surrounded by a tropical reef.



These...


have me longing for this place.





These...

remind me of the best fruit I've ever eaten.




This...

brings me back to the ruins and the rainforest.



This...

ahhhh.......(enough said)


The countdown to vacation has begun. It helps me get through these next cold, dark, snowy months. All of these vacation pics were taken in Belize in 2009. I am beyond excited to say we will be going back there for round 2 in March. One of my absolute favorite places to travel.

All of these pendants will be making their way into my shop.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to my island vacation too!

    Your beads are the perfect reflection of the beauty of those places.

    I loved visiting those ruins a few years ago - they were so magical.

    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV Belize! I recognize it from your photos instantly! Can you put me in your suitcase??? :) Your new inspirational pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh how dreamy! Those beads are beautiful and those island pictures are blissful looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beyond excited to say we will be going back there for round 2 in March. One of my absolute favorite places to travel.

      delivery

      Delete