teaching an old dog new tricks...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spent a good chunk of time today trying to make my blog a little less boring. Why does this have to be so difficult?!? Maybe it is just me...

Adding some new links, etc. to make navigation easier -------------------->>>>>>>


It doesn't look like much, but man, there is a learning curve to this. If anyone knows of any great tutorial/ how to sites for this type of thing, please share :)

Also, if you know how to make the gagets on the side bar closer together (less spaced out)- I would love to learn how.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

kp

1 comment:

  1. Lori Plyer of Waterstone is great at this sort of thing. check out her blog: http://blog.studiowaterstone.com/
    I'm sure she could answer your questions.
    At any rate, I think this looks great. Love the background- nice and easy on the eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete