2011...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

JANUARY
*getting married in Jamaica*

FEBRUARY
*adopting my sweet Puppet*

MARCH
*trip to Antigua*

APRIL
*helping my mom start Pigeon River Soaps*

MAY
*having my beads featured*

JUNE
*landscaping our home*

JULY
*summer art shows with fabulous weather*

AUGUST
*quitting my day job to make art full time!* (grannys and meatloaf had nothing to do with this decision...)

SEPTEMBER
*new kiln and Vintaj art bead partner*

OCTOBER
*jewelry design published*

NOVEMBER
*completing our dining room remodel and starting on the kitchen*

DECEMBER
*No-Coast craft-o-rama and a great holiday season on etsy*


Some of my favorite accomplishments, life events and memories from 2011. I couldn't have done it without you. I am so grateful for your support and am beyond excited for the upcoming year. Sending positive vibes your way, as we kick off the new year.

Love,
KP

2 comments:

  1. Kylie, looks like you had a stupendous year! Congrats on all your amazing accomplishments! You are a fabulous artist. I own a growing number of your pieces (I'm a bit of a hoarder as far as beads go). You really deserve good things! Here's hoping for bigger and better in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, you! You had an amazing year :) Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete