Bargain Bags!

Friday, September 9, 2011

What a busy week! Today I cleaned out the studio and added a bunch of new bargain bag sets to my shop. You can find them here. Out with the old and in with the new! I'm excited to start working on christmas ornaments (I know...I know...). I got a cool new squirrel cutter, an acorn and a cute mitten set!
And in other news, my new kiln arrived!! It is now sitting in our entryway, taking up lots of space, waiting to be wired up tonight. It somehow seems bigger in real life than it did online...it should be great though (we had to cut down a wall in our basement to make room). I am still working with the company on some damages that happened during shipment- hopefully I can get that out of the way soon and start firing.

More news- check out our new wheels. Puppet and Finn say "we can't wait to go camping!". All it needs is a fun bumper sticker- like this.

Anyway, hopefully clearing out my pendant stash will help my bank account not look so sad after this week :)
Last pendant destash until after the holidays!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

KP



2 comments:

  1. Must be new kiln week - I just got my reduction kiln today! Woo hoo! I have lots of new (reduction) glaze recipes I want to mix up and try. Can't wait!

    Love the new car - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new kiln. Great choice on the new wheels though! I have a black '03 Vibe with 168k miles - still absolutely love it, so much fun to drive (6spd).

    Best regards, April (etsy = zbadrex)

    ReplyDelete