Fall Preview- picture post

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New fall goodies will be hitting my shop soon. I don't have many of each design on hand, as I've been working, working, working trying to get ready for a show coming up in two weeks! Convo me on etsy if you'd like me to hold anything for you!
Crows.

Rustic fall leaves in an assortment of matte and glossy colors.

Bee pendants and connectors in vanilla cream, blueberry and brown.

Acorns ranging in size in rust and mustard.

Leaf pile connectors in rust (also avail in sage)

Jack-o-lanterns and Pumpkins

Grungy rounds

Shabby chic rounds in new fall colors

Last but not least, I am super stoked to be the new Art Bead Partner over at Vintaj. Follow the blog for a month of honey bee goodness- including lots of my art beads!


P.S. Thank you for your kind words of advice and encouragement regarding my last post- I will be posting an update within the next week or two.

8 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely, I love your ceramic beads and charms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzerooooonie!!! when will these beads be in your etsy shop??? VERY interested in the Grungy Rounds and Shabby Chic Rounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Congrats on being the Vintaj partner. What a good thing!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie - I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see what comes out your Vintaj Art Bead partnership! Congrats to the max!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :)

    Lynne- I will be listing some of those today! (in my etsy shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I adore the fall colors and the crows are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I need some pumpkins and acorns for my upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete