kiln unloading

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I unloaded the kiln this morning and had a bit of a scare. I could tell by how hot the kiln still was this morning that it over-fired a bit. Any of you potter-types know how devastating that can be. Luckily, most everything turned out ok. I'm thinking my ancient kiln sitter is becoming less sensitive. Perhaps it is time to go kiln shopping. Putting all my trust into an old, failing kiln has become stressful. Anyway...more about kiln shopping later..

These newbies will be heading out to some very special folks this week. A very early sneak peek of some new fall designs. More details about where they are heading will be announced later :)




New rustic bead sets will be hitting my shop soon.




If you get the chance, hop on over the the Art Bead Scene Blog and check out the July monthly challenge inspiration piece. I am a sponsor this July- enter the challenge for a chance to win a $50 gift cert. to my shop.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my!! Stunning! I LOVE the last set and your bees are incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bottom set is absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    They will most likely be added to my shop mid week. I will post them on facebook when I post in my shop.

    ReplyDelete