pots and peonies

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I've been working loooooong days in the studio- working to get ready for my first summer show (just 2 weeks away!). I'm bummed I didn't get in to bead and button this year (still on the waiting list), but to be honest, I don't think I would have been ready. Blessing in disguise? Here are some new things I've been working on! I have been slow to list things in my shop, let me know if you'd like anything.



I picked these small terra cotta pots up at a garage sale a couple weeks ago- I love their rustic, dirty patina. They inspired these little charms. I added a puff of dried moss for some color.
small (11mm)- $14
Large (15mm)- $16

Peonies- $15
Leaves- $14

I made a bunch of these teeny tiny pieces to turn into rings.

Some new summery colors!


These came from firing round 1- more to come!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! can't wait to see what else you are making! How long have you been on the waiting list? How do you get off the waiting list????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just this year I inquired as to how to become an exhibitor. They told me the show is full- and put me on the wait list. In order to get off the list, a past exhibitor would have to be juried out, or choose not to do the show. Bums me out- I'm just a short 2.5 hour drive from milwaukee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah gee - so close! I hope you make it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! They didn't let you into B&B?! What is wrong with them! You deserve to be there, and you will be one day, I just know it! But I understand about being careful what you wish for... I think that it was the right thing so that you could crank it up for the upcoming show! If you do get a chance to come down, please stop by booth 1212 where I will be working with Heather Power of Humblebeads! Would love to meet you.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet new pieces. I too love that dusty terra cotta color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous!

    I'd love to follow your blog but followers don't show up for me anymore......:(
    Is it a problem only I am having?

    ReplyDelete