getting ready

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer art shows have a way of sneaking up on me...well, not this year! I'm in full creating mode. Here are some of the things i've been working on...


These are just for fun! I want them flying around my booth this summer. I think this is my all time favorite glaze.



Making lots of bikes...these seem to be everyones favorite at the art market in Appleton.

Hehe...had to include this. One of my fav photos- taken a few years back when finn was just a pup.


New story beads will be available in the shop tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Those birds are great! I like that color too. And the bikes. . me likey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving the direction that you are going in, Miss Kylie! Story beads! Brilliant!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete