Happy Earth Day!

Friday, April 22, 2011

My week in pictures!

We are installing a new exhibit at the museum- The Compassion Project. Over 10,000 art tiles depicting compassion by local students. Can you say lots of hammering?

Our dining room (we've been remodeling since last fall...) got its hardwood floors refinished! Woot! Finnley and Puppet are enjoying the new floor.

New charms came out of the kiln (most have sold). I made a few necklaces. More charms will be on their way in a couple weeks!


AND...it snowed....the good news is, it already is almost melted!
Driving out of town this weekend. While I'm gone, enjoy 15% off in my Etsy shop with the code word...
EarthDay15

Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend - SO gutted I missed out on that code...I even ordered off you over the weekend! Must read blog posts more carefully :-) Love those sweet necklaces, your charms - esp. the ladybird - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete