thinking spring!

Saturday, March 5, 2011


New flower design in fun, bright colors!




I finally got the glaze combo just right. matte aqua with hints of brown...reminds me of the starfish we find in the Caribbean on our adventures. I snagged one of these for myself and will be wearing it in 2 weeks when we fly out to Antigua!! This rather impromptu vacation has a loooong story behind it. Sandals will be footing part of the bill for botching our wedding- gah...it's a long story.


This pic was taken in Belize a couple years ago...i just love it- the bright colors. Luke is so squinty :)


Taken in Jamaica! We are alway very careful picking up any ocean creatures and always return them to the water safely.


my teeniest bird beads yet!


new butterfly charms.
These will be hitting my shop this afternoon. I hope it gets you thinking about spring! Melt snow melt!!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of these new additions. Your stuff has the perfect amount of color and design, seriously one of my favorite artbead artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am so drawn to those color of the flower. I once found the tiniest starfish... about the size of the one on your pendant and it was wiggling around! Love it!
    Enjoy the day!
    Eri
    P.S. LOVE my purchases. That hive is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so pretty, the star fish look realalistic ttfn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I love these too..the colors are wonderful! I adore the bitsy bird!! Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete