bees and honey

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


I've got more little apiary charms in stock...to be added to my shop later today!

I haven't offered these as just the pendant before but have had a couple requests, so why not!

These are a new design. Raised bee with a slightly textured background. Some are made as connectors with wire loops, some are charms with just a hole. The following are my first three samples....trying to decide with glaze combo I like best. Any thoughts??


I like the contrast of this one.

The bee is definitely more subtle on this one. I like the rustic feel of this glaze...it's new...still figuring out what it can all do.

4 comments:

  1. Personally I like the way that the glazes is wiped off the bee. They are all very lovely though! Would love to see the background color in some of your blue/greens too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh I soooo love these!!! I adore a good bumble bee! Found you on Etsy and came by to visit your blog!!
    Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love all of these but the starfish ones are my favourites, I'm off to your shop right now!

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - That little tiny skep makes myn heart go pitter pat sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete