Coming Soon!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Spring designs are here!

These have been in my head for a while. I'm calling them ancient beads. Rustic, handmade, chipped, grungy....I wanted them to look like they were just dug up....found buried in the ground from some ancient civilization. Archeological finds.
Each set will be different. Look for them in my shop later this afternoon.





I'm loving this new spring green glaze combo!

oval vintage nest pendants

small leaf charms

twig connector

Teeny mushroom charms

apiary charms

All of these will be making their way into my shop today/ within the next few days. If you are interested in something...send me a convo!

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are just so Wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little 'shrooms and the beehive! And your new line is perfect in its imperfection. Truly inspired. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! these are amazing! loving that they come in sets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them, especially the ancient beads! Terrific glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to scoop them all up and run away with them, giggling madly, to my bead table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are incredibly beautiful. Somewhere in my head Creative Me has started to design some summer-sun-and-sand-jewellery!

    ReplyDelete