quarter century old

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hope your Christmas was filled with good times with family and friends. I got spoiled this Christmas and have so many new goodies for my studio that I can't wait to show off. Today I turned a quarter of a century old- the big 25! I spent the morning frantically trying to track down the 8+ missing packages that are currently lost in post office land- GAH! We spent the afternoon trying out our new cross country skis....made up for the crummy morning :)
Did you get any new studio toys you just cant wait to share???


(dont ask)....but I just had to post. Love the candid shot of my parents and I.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You are so young! OH MY!!! I just turned ...hmm...yeah, 25! LOL!!!! :)

    Have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete