new glaze test

Friday, September 3, 2010

I ordered a sample set of frank's celedon glazes a couple weeks ago and got to try them out for the first time. Normally celedons really aren't my thing...but I thought it would be fun to try layering them. All of these pendants have coyote glazes (mostly shinos) on the bottom and the celedons layered over top. I love the speckly effect this had! I think I might save these combinations for next years spring line. I actually wrote down the combinations...a rare occurrence for me...so if you are curious, drop me a line! Enjoy :)





6 comments:

  1. I love those little circle links, you selling those???

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to see you using the Frank's Celadons… I am so in love with them too! The layering of them with some of the Coyote shinos is so wonderful too… Would you want to post a link to the BOC glaze test post? I think it would add to the delish of it all… So cool! The pieces are yummy too. There is something about that one that looks like fish scales and the way the glazes puddle inside the texture of the flowers. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just starting to work with the coyote shinos and celadons myself. It's lovely to see how they layer up. Thanks for sharing your results. I'll be sure to do the same over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete