new arrivals

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I unloaded the kiln just hours ago! Here are some of my new keyhole designs. I have oodles of new autumn designs just waiting to be uploaded to my etsy shop. Here is a peek :)

New glaze. I think it is just perfect for these keyholes. It is a crusty matte white with areas of gray and aqua. It actually looks like old paint!





Teeny aqua jars...my first take at these. The color isn't quite right...but I think they are charming anyway. I've got some glaze ideas for next time. I was originally going to put decals on these to make them look even more like vintage ball jars. But now I dont know....thoughts?

I have an obsession with vintage aqua ball jars. I love them. I hoard them. and now I have them in miniature :)

More pictures coming soon!!!

9 comments:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEEEE! can you hear me screaming! I hope some of these land in a bubble mailer addressed to MOI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kylie. i just looked again and i am in love with that new glaze, it does look like old paint! love the key holes, love the jar charms. omg omg omg. email me. we need to discuss.these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these!Fab.I am drooling!I know exactly how Lorelei feels!OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those aqua jar drops are very cool. I like the subtle hint of a jar. It doesn't look overly fabricated. Not sure if that makes sense. They have a nice down home feeling much like canning jars do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all. Btw, hoarding mini ball jars is easier on space! hehehe....I love the vintage ones too...I always keep buttons in them.

    I really love the new glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree don't change the jars they are great not over processed and keep me looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the jars as they are but wouldn't know they were Ball jars unless you explained your inspiration. I would buy one with words on it in a second. I am also an aqua/vintage Ball jar fanatic. Contact me if you try a decal please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those jars - adorable! key holes are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is just Lovely!! Im so glad I am following you! Many more ways to spend my $$$ lol.

    ReplyDelete