Happy Saturday!

Saturday, August 28, 2010



My last summer art classes are now finished. These pictures are from a class called art animals. We made hanging mobile sculptures out of clay and glass. Ages 4-5. Fall classes start up in a couple weeks!


Luke knows the way to my heart. Yesterday when I got home from the museum, I was surprised with a HUGE bag of vintage lace. Every color imaginable! It was like Christmas :) He got it from a lady at work for free!

Found this on my walk this morning! It's so pretty and yet...im just not ready for summer to be over.
We are off to the lake later today. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. the art these children create with your help is incredible. thank heavens for people like you who take the time to share your talents! As for that leaf...I know -- I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little mobiles!

    You should see my yard!!! I have leaves everywhere! Here in Alaska, our fall lasts about 3 weeks. It's SO sad! :( I have to go out of state for my 20-year class reunion in a few weeks & I know when I get back, I'll be raking leaves!! :(

    BTW...I saw your plug in a beading magazine. I noticed the magazine, flipped through it & there you were! Can't recall what magazine it was though???

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete