exciting week!

Saturday, July 24, 2010


What a crazy/ exciting week. One of my good friends got married yesterday! I wore my necklace from Lorelei to the wedding- love it! I also got a new job! woo hoo. Starting next week I will be working at the Appleton Art center in the gallery. This sunday is Art in the Park and I have lots of new fun stuff to bring along and show off. Check it out!

These remind me of vintage ceiling tiles.
I woke up at 4am this morning to fire my last kiln load before art in the park tomorrow. All of these new fall designs will be available (many for the first time) tomorrow! I hope to see some of you there!!

New keyhole pendants- i call them 'rusted'

another new design! I based these key holes off of vintage keyholes that I ordered off etsy. The copper patina glaze on this one is perfect.

new butterfly buttons in muted glazes- perfect for autumn!

Tried out my new favorite glaze on some bird beads- love it!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! You look gorgeous in your new pretty! I am so glad you got it!
    I totally want those keyhole pendants! and the birds and the new pendants, at the top of this post. omg. droooooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all gorgeous! I want one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job. Good luck!!! :) PS loving the keyholes. ~ Moags (Laura)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad Ohio is so far away! Loving the new designs, and congrats on the new job also! - April (zbadrex)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, LOVE your work Kylie! I came over from Lorelei's blog. Wow. We are not that far from each other. I live in Stevens Point! Woohoo on the new job. I need to get myself one of those too. I love your style. Those keyholes are the best! That is part of my logo with a skeleton key. And those little bees...squee!!! Congratulations on the upcoming marriage. Lorelei did an awesome job on your necklace. You will be stunning.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete